суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

evans ga lawyer




Yep...Iapos;m a zombie. I slept for one hour last night, then went to work. It is now half 4 in the morning and I have to be up for 7. I am shattered. However my good mood is holding for now. Probably due to the fact that I was talking to Derek today on msn in work for like 5 hours (I have msn on in my office, I know I have no pride in my work...oh well) and when I got home he msned me again and we were chatting for like 4 hours. Just friendly nothing flirty, but still it made me feel good. I like talking to him.

I am gonna be guzzling tea and coke tomorrow in an effort to keep awake At least I have Sunday, Monday and Tuesday off work then. Me and Shell are goin into town (that doesnapos;t mean we are out in the sticks here, Dublin is all city but apos;townapos; is the slang for the inner city or the city centre) to buy clothes for her for South Africa and other bits and bobs she might need. Iapos;m gonna be so lonely without her

I am going to take 2 Amytryptiline and try and sleep. An exercise in futility Iapos;m sure but I gotta try



chink western, evans ga lawyer, evans ga real estate, evans ga site myspace.com, evans ga zip code.



Комментариев нет: