воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

caspari greeting card




Hello all.
My name is Doctor Astley, but please, feel free to call me Rick.
Makes for a more comfortable situation in my opinion.

Iapos;m a new doctor here, currently working on my Masters, majoring in mental�psychiatry and psychology.
Iapos;ve been sent, as the professors put it, to "broaden my knowledge about the career path Iapos;ve chosen"; to open my eyes to new situations and new people, persay.

Iapos;m looking forward to my stay.�
The doctors Iapos;ve met so far have been less than subtle *coughHousecough* quite friendly, so thatapos;s something of good news.
And I look forward to meeting you all.
I hope to make friends out of you rather than just a patient.�

You can look me up here, if you need to chat: emerald5beauty

Or we can come swing by my office, and Iapos;ll be more than happy to assist in any way I can.
Get in touch soon. =]

[[OHOH YES�I SO�DID. XD And no, I promise, I will not RickRoll you all. I swear. <3]]







caspari greeting card, caspari gift wrap, caspari designer paper product, caspari company.



Комментариев нет: