вторник, 21 октября 2008 г.

duet washer




Here are your Story Spinner results.....

Setting for your story:

at a wedding


Starting phrase for your story:
When I was five I

Four words you must include in your story:
Vent
Dripping
Hologram
Blind Date

ooh hard one..

lets see what I can come up with...



When I was five, I could often be found sitting on the steps of my grandparents house, licking a dripping ice cream cone, or fudgicle... Love me a fudgicle...

This was the year of my favorite cousinapos;s wedding.. It is one of my earliest memories, and therefore, likely not the most accurate. Now when I mention my grandparents house.. Iapos;m not talking some little duplelx in the the suburbs, their house was called the "Willit Mansion" because it was a huge white house, with a rich history, that sat up on the top of the hill that would disappear and reappear like a hologram on hot and hazy days here in Atlanta. Weddings were a regular occurrence here, but this one was special.. This one was family.

I remember sitting by the a/c vent, trying not to melt in the Georgian Summer, and watching guests pile into the huge double parlor. One guest in particular I found amusing, but I wasnapos;t sure why at the time.. My uncle Jim, a happy bachelor, brought a blind date. Heapos;d only met her this morning, she was a friend of a friend I overheard my aunt Margret tell my mother. The ladies whispered about her dress.. Kind of short, even for a daytime wedding.. Kind of tight for Any occasion.. And her make up..well lets just say it was... Vibrant.
Many years later, my mom and my aunt Mags often talk about the apos;Wedding day hooker", with a few smirks and grins...but clam up as my aunt Dixie walks in the room.. I wonder why...

craig olson sports, duet washer, duet washer and dryer, duet washer and dryers.



Комментариев нет: